Ias/ipc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2826 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just succeeded in getting my Parking Charge Notice cancelled - in the end without having to appeal to IAS... I had paid the correct parking fee but made an error in typing in my vehicle reg.

I was grateful not to have to use IAS a) because most forum members think it a waste of time anyway and doomed to failure b) because I didn't want to do an appeal online (slow pc/hangs/freezes/slow internet)

I could not find any contact details, email, phone, address for IAS - the contact button takes you a registration page - which I eventually filled in but still failed in registering and still couldn't contact them.

Don't need it now but am intrigued....So let's check in Companies House - I can find the BPA, I can find my rogue parking company who shall be nameless for the moment. The only IAS (Independent Appeals Service) I can find was dissolved in 2013. (right geographical area!) I can find nothing for IPC which I understand is Independent Parking Committee.

Could they be some type of organisation does not require registering with Companies House?

A little more digging has revealed that IAS and IPC are one and the same thing - approved by CTSI - Trading address is 4, the Stables, Red Cow Yard, Knutsford. Email: adr@theias.org, telephone 01565655467 - in case anyone needs it.

and guess what? Something I read earlier is quite true - this is just where the solicitors Gladstones reside (the ones who pursue motorists caught by my nameless company)

All a tad incestuous methinks

Ethical + private parking company = oxymoron

We knew that already

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Well we know who the parking company is anyway!

The IPC is no longer the Independant Parking Committee as they changed their name. They are now the International Parking Community (even more incestuous)

They all fall under this banner

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08248531

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Ah I see, very united they are ----so Davies, John Llewllyn Gladstone -- Director - wouldn't happen to be any relative of gladstones solicitors would he?

Wonder if they informed the CTSI of their change of name? - All a bit smoke and mirror - ish.

Ethical + private parking company = oxymoron

Ah I see, very united they are ----so Davies, John Llewllyn Gladstone -- Director - wouldn't happen to be any relative of gladstones solicitors would he?

Wonder if they informed the CTSI of their change of name? - All a bit smoke and mirror - ish.

Is the Pope Catholic!!

He and Will Hurley both run Gladstones as well as the IPC and the IAS. Make of that what you will!

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE