Esurv Surveyors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2852 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

e.surv has a published complaints policy for matters of this nature and generally, if an error has occured, we will seek to offer redress in line with the diminution of value of the property. In the rare event that we cannot reach agreement with the customer, the business subscribes the the Ombudsman Service: Property - an independent body whose decisions we have agreed to by bound by. We actively encourage anybody who is not satisfied with the outcome to contact this body.

error? What if I've had 2 valuations done on y home for remortgage purposes and had nothing but problems and outright lies? Lies are not errors. There is no real means of complaint because you just poo poo it and stand by the dishonest surveyors you employ. Frankly after Googling for Esurv problems, I'm surprised anyone lets you lot through the door. You have a terrible reputation and you just don't care. Well you won't care about me but let me tell you, because of your lies, I can't get a lifetime mortgage, and because I can't,I will have my home repossessed as I can't pay the capital sum off the mortgage next year.

Edited by honeybee13
Last sentence removed as unsuitable.

no, bad advice 20 years ago did that. Sadly the mortgage adviser got struck off because of the problems he caused dozens of local people like me.He told people to have endowments not on the basis that they will perform well but on the basis of how much commission he got.

I have created your own thread on this matter fenwoman ..please continue to post here.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

no, bad advice 20 years ago did that. Sadly the mortgage adviser got struck off because of the problems he caused dozens of local people like me.He told people to have endowments not on the basis that they will perform well but on the basis of how much commission he got.

Have you made a complaint. If the advisor was struck off you should be able to complain to the FCA.

As regards the valuation, can you enlighten us to why you believe they have lied.

I can seem to find the thread.

Well you have just posted on it :-D

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread