Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

cruzhughes

Alpha credit 4 I have no contact details for as they have not written to me only text. Excel turned up at the sercurity adress.

I'm none the wiser what that balance actually does stand at as the figure FOS have just given me is higher than the settlement statement I have dated 17/07/14. But I know for certain I paid this for almost 2 years unwittingly after the break up at £272 per month

Do I send a CCA first or disputing debt letter?

No phone contact with anyone. Who are you thinking about?

How would I start a complaint with the FCA?

I'm pulling my hair out here. I really did think I was getting someone. The FOS have just deflatied me like a balloon 😤

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Found this link online https://primecredit.webcustomerportal.com/welcome/primecredit. Have a guess what company administers my Mortgage

^^

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

alpha basically start again.....

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

field agent of a company that has no legal powers whatsoever

pers i'd tell him if he ever enters the property boundaries again

he will be filmed and the police will be called on 101

permission to visit revoked

and they

yea go wind him up

powerless twit.and no he cant recommend anything

nor can he predict what the owned of the debt might do.

a specially as its been funnelled offshore to luxy.

and they

can see any point in sending a prove it letter

that's simply a chocolate teapot letter.

and they

First draft. What do you think

To who it may concern,

I wish you to consider the removal of a charge dated 19/10/2006 in favour of progressive finance that you hold against my property.

On 11/10/2001 I took out a loan 851 for £7369.39 which had £1473.22 PPI and £130.00 Medicare added to it

On 10/06/2003 this was rewritten to 769 for £9809.68 and £1804.68 PPI.

On 31/03/2005 this was rewritten to 978 for £11423.67 and £1108.79 MIF.

On 14/07/2005 this was rewritten to 216 for £13886.71 and £1352.87 MIF.

On 29/12/2005 this was rewritten to 722 for £14792.00 and £1442.59 MIF

On 31/10/2006 a new loan was taken out 257 for £8019.62 which had £1485.75 PPI, £180 lifecare and £125 homecare with £2768.59 interest added to it.

On 03/04/2007 this was rewritten to 303 for £14602.15 which had £2425.15 PPI and £175 personal accident plan with £3339.03 interest added.

On 05/10/2007 this was rewritten to 661 for £26741.20 which had £4506.20 PPI and £10342.54 in interest added to it.

On 30/08/2008 this was rewritten to 984 for £30514.32

Each of the above loans either had PPI, Life Insurance, MIF, Medicare or personal accident plans added to them. Costing me several £1000 on each one.

All of the above were forced upon me even though I had other income protection policies.

If you were to total all these up and include the interest. It amounts to a lot more than £8019.62 amount of the charge dated 19/10/2006.

the total of all these with regard to the rolling interest charges too far outweighs the sum secured by the charge against my property

I am also investigating an irresponsible lending complaint concerning my dealing with your company.

I feel it was very irresponsible to constantly refinancing these loans [9 times - some no more than 4 moths apart] on the basis they were more affordable

when each loan was already in arrears with numerous additional penalty charges already levied.

and the monthly repayments to yourselves were higher than Mortgage repayments.

All you done was extend the months, up the interest and added many insurances that were unneeded but I was not told they were optional. Had you have not littered the account with all these add ons then the first loan would have been able to be paid off sooner. You don't even hold any wage slips so how did you carry out affordability checks?

I will await your response within 14 days. If I do not have any correspondence in this time. I will go on money claim and start county court action..

I wish to avoid the above said actions, because this could become a very messy situation for all involved

I politely request that you remove the legal charge you hold and null any remaining outstanding balances

so thus coming to a simple resolution for both parties, without the need for extensive involvement of the FOS/FCA/ICO etc nor court cases.

I am willing to compromise If you remove the charge and resultant balance

I thank you for you time.

and look forward to hearing from you within 28 days.

as I said restart the complaint but to alpha5

dx

and they

So change progressives name to alpha? I originally started welcome complaint with a prove letter, then a cca so sorry for the confusion.

I have had no noa off this alpha company or the amounts owed at this present moment and technically I haven't had a loan from alpha to start with so how can I go at them with irresponsible lending. They didn't lend the money

That letter was geared at welcome with all the info I had received. I've got nothing off this alpha. Am I to put the newest land registry document in with this?

but they own the charge that you want gone due to its make up.

dx

and they

yes let see what they do...

I wanna findout what their remit is here...

and they

Amended to suit. Is this ok? Do I need to mention in it about the 8 grand awarded by the fscs??

You have tried to contact me using Excel Collection and Enquiry Services LTD on the

20/01/17 at an old address of which I have not lived at since Jan 2014. Regarding the account with the above

reference number.

I wish you to consider the removal of a charge dated 19/10/2006 in favour of progressive finance that you now hold against my property by a Deed of Variation dated 17/09/2016. Copy enclosed.

The history behind this loan are as follows:

On 11/10/2001 I took out a loan .. for £7369.39 which had £1473.22 PPI and £130.00 Medicare added to it

On 10/06/2003 this was rewritten to .. for £9809.68 and £1804.68 PPI.

On 31/03/2005 this was rewritten to .. for £11423.67 and £1108.79 MIF.

On 14/07/2005 this was rewritten to ... for £13886.71 and £1352.87 MIF.

On 29/12/2005 this was rewritten to ... for £14792.00 and £1442.59 MIF

On 31/10/2006 a new loan was taken out .. for £8019.62 which had £1485.75 PPI, £180 life-care and £125 homecare with £2768.59 interest added to it.

On 03/04/2007 this was rewritten to .. for £14602.15 which had £2425.15 PPI and £175 personal accident plan with £3339.03 interest added.

On 05/10/2007 this was rewritten to .. for £26741.20 which had £4506.20 PPI and £10342.54 in interest added to it.

On 30/08/2008 this was rewritten to .. for £30514.32

Each of the above loans either had PPI, Life Insurance, MIF, Medicare or personal accident plans added to them. Costing me several £1000 on each one.

All of the above were forced upon me. However the total of all these with regard to the rolling interest charges too far outweighs the sum secured by the charge against my property.

I also started investigating the irresponsible lending complaint concerning the above said company before this debt has been sold to your company.

I feel it was very irresponsible to be constantly refinancing these loans [9 times - some no more than 4 months apart] on the basis they were more affordable

when each loan was already in arrears with numerous additional penalty charges already levied.

I wish to avoid the above said actions, because this could become a very messy situation for all involved.

I politely request that you remove the legal charge you hold and null any remaining outstanding balances

So thus coming to a simple resolution for both parties, without the need for extensive involvement of the FOS/FCA/ICO etc nor court cases.

I am willing to compromise If you remove the charge and resultant balance

I thank you for you time and look forward to hearing from you within 28 days.

name both and remove progressive finance too

I would word the letter that following an irresponsible lending complaint regarding the above

to the FOS has advised:

Further email from FOS

If you’re unhappy with the actions of the purchaser or need more information from them, you need to contact them directly.

Usually businesses can sell debts on even if they are in dispute. If it is then found that the debt shouldn’t be outstanding further down the line, then the business will seek to settle the balance with the purchaser. However, as Welcome aren’t in a position to do this, I’m not able to ask them to do anything.

From what Welcome has sent over, I understand the debt was sold on 20 September 2016. The balance at that date was £26,152.32. For a current balance I’d recommend you contact the purchaser.

I know this is a frustrating situation to be in and ordinarily our service would look to resolve this for you. But we do have rules we need to follow and in this case we can’t overturn the court’s decision to be in a position to help you here.

I hope this clarifies our position for you.

and they

You have tried to contact me using Excel Collection and Enquiry Services LTD on the

20/01/17 at an old address of which I have not lived at since Jan 2014. Regarding the account with the above

reference number.

I wish you to consider the removal of a charge dated 19/10/2006 that you now hold against my property by a Deed of Variation dated 17/09/2016. Copy enclosed.

The history behind this loan are as follows:

On 11/10/2001 I took out a loan ... for £7369.39 which had £1473.22 PPI and £130.00 Medicare added to it

On 10/06/2003 this was rewritten to ... for £9809.68 and £1804.68 PPI.

On 31/03/2005 this was rewritten to ... for £11423.67 and £1108.79 MIF.

On 14/07/2005 this was rewritten to .... for £13886.71 and £1352.87 MIF.

On 29/12/2005 this was rewritten to ... for £14792.00 and £1442.59 MIF

On 31/10/2006 a new loan was taken out .. for £8019.62 which had £1485.75 PPI, £180 life-care and £125 homecare with £2768.59 interest added to it.

On 03/04/2007 this was rewritten to .... for £14602.15 which had £2425.15 PPI and £175 personal accident plan with £3339.03 interest added.

On 05/10/2007 this was rewritten to ... for £26741.20 which had £4506.20 PPI and £10342.54 in interest added to it.

On 30/08/2008 this was rewritten to ... for £30514.32

All of the above were forced upon me. However the total of all these with regard to the rolling interest charges too far outweighs the sum secured by the charge against my property.

I feel it was very irresponsible to be constantly refinancing these loans [9 times - some no more than 4 months apart] on the basis they were more affordable

I wish to avoid the above said actions, because this could become a very messy situation for all involved.

So thus coming to a simple resolution for both parties, without the need for extensive involvement of the FOS/FCA/ICO etc nor court cases.

I also started investigating the irresponsible lending complaint concerning the above company before this debt has been sold to yourselves.

The FOS has advised:

If you’re unhappy with the actions of the purchaser or need more information from them, you need to contact them directly.

Usually businesses can sell debts on even if they are in dispute. If it is then found that the debt shouldn’t be outstanding further down the line, then the business will seek to settle the balance with the purchaser. However, as Welcome aren’t in a position to do this, I’m not able to ask them to do anything.

From what Welcome has sent over, I understand the debt was sold on 20 September 2016. The balance at that date was £26,152.32. For a current balance I’d recommend you contact the purchaser.

I know this is a frustrating situation to be in and ordinarily our service would look to resolve this for you. But we do have rules we need to follow and in this case we can’t overturn the court’s decision to be in a position to help you here.

I hope this clarifies our position for you.

I thank you for you time and look forward to hearing from you within 28 days.

Regards

Do you mean add the fos Response into it or delete most of the old letter. The title deeds still mention progressive and only alpha

try again...:lol:

and they

Do you mean add the fos Response into it or delete most of the old letter. The title deeds still mention progressive and only alpha

and they