NCO Europe for Arrows and old Littlewood s CAT debt

gaz2k1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2833 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

DX100UK - Thanks for your response with this, much appreciated..

Ref Debt Line / Charlton Lawrence - Sorry for sounding stupid.. whats the hidden F&F Pot?

And with NCO I assume I can go back to them and and reject the CCA claim as its not signed / an Online agreement? If so are there any useful templates available?

I also want to go back to them and get them to change my credit report correctly as its currently global arrow and not as a default but if it was reported correctly will soon drop off my credit report as a default.

Gareth.

you don't write upon the failure of the CCA

get the default sorted via the OC

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

I have sent the below to NCO om the 19/08/16 and received the reply below, the CCA Agreement received was not a signed copy. Where do I stand and how do I reply?

I sent:

Good Morning,

In regards to your recent letters, most recently dated 22nd August 2016.

You have stated that you have now completed the CCA request and that i must arrange re-commencement of payments. The CCA request has not been completed as you must provide me with a true SIGNED copy of the credit agreement. This has not been received. Also the unsigned copy you have sent me has a date of 23/04/2016 on it, this is 3 months before the account was opened?

I also have concerns around the credit file entry as you have this down as an Open, up to date account (Not defaulted). This entry on my credit file is showing as opened with Arrow Global on February 2013? This should be down as an account which was opened 09/07/2007 with the original creditor with a default date of at least January 2011. I have able to prove the account was in default then as payments were being made by my Debt Management Company.

I would like you to treat this as an official complaint as all the letters / emails are becoming tedious.

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind Regards,

They have replied:

Thank you for your recent correspondence, the contents of which have been duly noted.

In reference to the recently provided documents, when the request is generated we cannot guarantee that the documents will be the signed copy, however this is a copy of the original document. As such we have satisfied the request following the information provided.

With regards to the a settlement offer, we have previously discussed this and an offer of £652.29 was made. This offer is valid until 14/09/2016.

No interest or charges are being applied.

you were told not to reply

all you are doing in entering into pointless letter tennis

and you've now also let them know what wrong with their CCA return.

so all they need to do is raid the filing cabinet and copy n paste whats missing.

:frusty::frusty::frusty:dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...