Jsa sanction just found out im pregnant

Fiora12
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2916 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I I'm posting this for a friend as they don't have Internet.

She was claiming jsa and was sanctioned for not handing a job search in.

She rang for hardship and was denied it due to her mum popping money in her account to even though there was an explanation for it.

Is there so.ething she can do as the money they did pay only just covered her board which doesn't include food .

She's been staying at people's houses hoping they will ask to stay for tea and if not going without. Her mum has just lost her job so can't really help.her

Sanction was for march

Any help would be great full thank you

Edited by Fiora12

I I'm posting this for a friend as they don't have Internet.

She was claiming jsa and was sanctioned for not handing a job search in.

She rang for hardship and was denied it due to her mum popping money in her account to even though there was an explanation for it.

Is there so.ething she can do as the money they did pay only just covered her board which doesn't include food .

She's been staying at people's houses hoping they will ask to stay for tea and if not going without. Her mum has just lost her job so can't really help.her

Sanction was for march

Any help would be great full thank you

You mention pregnancy in title and then don't mentiion it in your post.

Suggest your friend speaks to her JSA advisor about her being pregnant and that the sanction means she us not eating properly. DWP would have some duty of care and the pregnancy will complicate job search.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You mention pregnancy in title and then don't mentiion it in your post.

Suggest your friend speaks to her JSA advisor about her being pregnant and that the sanction means she us not eating properly. DWP would have some duty of care and the pregnancy will complicate job search.

Thank you she's about 8 weeks so not too far in . I have tried.doing what I can but she can't go on like this . Many thanks

Yes, being pregnant places her in a "Vulnerable Group" for the purposes of JSA Hardship Payment payments. She should ask them, in writing, to reconsider their decision, enclosing a copy of her MAT1B form.and a full explanation of the payment from her mother. I'm assuming this payment was for some specific purpose and not money that she's just free to spend however she likes.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Yes, being pregnant places her in a "Vulnerable Group" for the purposes of JSA Hardship Payment payments. She should ask them, in writing, to reconsider their decision, enclosing a copy of her MAT1B form.and a full explanation of the payment from her mother. I'm assuming this payment was for some specific purpose and not money that she's just free to spend however she likes.

Yeah it was while she was out and about she transfered some money to get her some bits from town . I will pass all this on thank you