UKCPS LTD claim form, - parking out of a marked bay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2970 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello good evening,

just after some advice recently received a Claimform dated 01/04/16 from UKCPS LTD for parking out of a marked bay.

Particulars of claim stated

" Claim against Mr ****** **** for outstanding parking charge issued to a vehicle *******

on land named *********** *********

This land is managed by UKCPS Ltd and vehicles parked at the site are subject to parking restrictions

which are set out on signs at the site and form a contract between the driver of the vehicle and UKCPS Ltd.

Mr ****** **** or a driver parked the vehicle on **-**-15 @ **:**:** IN OUT OF MARKED BAY.

Or the keeper who may have been the driver or alternatively has not chosen to name the driver

and is therefore responsible for payment as required under Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedom Act 2012

By parking on this land a driver contractually agrees to pay charge of 100.

The amount remains unpaid and stands at 100 plus an additional 50 incurred

in collection fees whereby the remaining 50 becomes a commercially justifiable figure.

Amount claimed 150

Court fee 25.00

solicitors amount 0.00

total 175.00

Now last time I looked on this forum was a few year back

and the advice then was to ignore all correspondence with the claimants

which I did do of which this has now landed on my lap,

unfortunately times have changed I see and so has the advice by the looks of things.

after some friendly help and advice please as need to respond to the claim shortly,

where do I stand with the claim and what advice for my defence to the court.

Any help is much appreciated cheers.

The the parking co will have a contract with the managing agents and that isnt worth a light. The £50 collection fees is a straighforward attempt at fraud so they wont get that even if they can show they have a claim for the £100

However tell us date and place, what did you get, screen ticket, ANPR, when was NTK delivered and we will offer an outline of a defence.

You have 1 day to acknowledge the service of the claim or you will lose by default. Do this online today, just say you are defending in full, defence to be then submitted in a further fortnight (skeleton arguments)

The the parking co will have a contract with the managing agents and that isnt worth a light. The £50 collection fees is a straighforward attempt at fraud so they wont get that even if they can show they have a claim for the £100

However tell us date and place, what did you get, screen ticket, ANPR, when was NTK delivered and we will offer an outline of a defence.

You have 1 day to acknowledge the service of the claim or you will lose by default. Do this online today, just say you are defending in full, defence to be then submitted in a further fortnight (skeleton arguments)

Cheers much appreciated with the help, the date and place is 16/06/15 at Sheffield Centertainment and what I remember it was a screen ticket as for the NTK delivery I'm sorry I cant remember that as I pretty much ignored all correspondence until this landed on my lap. Like I said your help is greatly appreciated.