Vodafone won't let me cancel in my cooling off period - making me ill - **RESOLVED**

jrobins
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3007 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

(external link removed)

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling: Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

TJ we are trying to encourage our posters with problems with VF to post here with the outcome.....please do not redirect them to other forums.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

TJ we are trying to encourage our posters with problems with VF to post here with the outcome.....please do not redirect them to other forums.

Regards

Andy

OK Andy.

The first time I posted the link I posted it separate to another post in case of issues - as i stated in the post,

I then received a PM appearing to not only indicate it was OK, but a good idea else i would not have posted these links again no matter how useful they seem to me.

PM was from a site team member.

It seemed to me that threads here could and should still be updated with any resolution or not.

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling: Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

Accepted ...we don't have a problem with that Site...but we are experiencing a problem with unresolved VF threads at the moment.....with Lee we are trying to resolve this.

Hence we we wish that they remain here and conclude their threads.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread