TrustedQuid defaulted debt agreement made

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I know there are a lot of us out there trying to get things sorted with old PDL debts that we have,

and in many cases we seek the help of FOS.

However I had a PDL from trustedquid back in early 2014 for £150 which I defaulted.

there was no way on this earth that FOS would write if off

so I contact them directly and today we have agreed an arrangement where I will only repay the original loan over a period of 5 months

upon reciept of the first payment they will remove any reference to the loan on my credit files.

It was tricky to get this agreement as they would be worried about me not paying anything once the debt was removed,

but when I reminded them that they can re-instate the debt at any point the agreement was made.

I know some of you will say stupid boy but I feel this is the best that could have come of it.

Thought I'd share this with others out there looking to tidy up their credit files as this could be another option for you.

I have that in writing - all references to the debt removed from my credit files

I just feel that some people, me included are expecting too much to be held in favour of our complaints to FOS.

Realistically is FOS going to write off a debt thats 18 months old

where no communication has been forth coming from the debtor.

...I very much doubt it.

..in this case the PDL were quite amicable and easy to work with .

....quite possibly had the pdl rejected my offer then I would still have gone to FOS

and quite possibly had the ref to the debt removed from the CRA's but that would be a slim chance

I just feel that some people, me included are expecting too much to be held in favour of our complaints to FOS. Realistically is FOS going to write off a debt thats 18 months old where no communication has been forth coming from the debtor....I very much doubt it...in this case the PDL were quite amicable and easy to work with .....quite possibly had the pdl rejected my offer then I would still have gone to FOS and quite possibly had the ref to the debt removed from the CRA's but that would be a slim chance

Now, Correct as you are, not everybodies expectations are high. Remember , what you have done is impressive ☺

To get that is a good result.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis