style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a parking fine from Parking Eye

they are saying that I parked in an Aldi car park for 5 and half hours,

they show a photo of me entering the car park at 14.29 (and not a photo for leaving at approximately 15.30)

and another of me leaving the car park at 20.04 (but not of re-entering at approximately 19.50)

I wonder if they have deleted these photos.

What can I do?

It's not a parking fine

Read the letter properly

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

a common thing with their ANPR system. Known as "double dipping"

Tell them that the vehicle entered the car park at 14.29 and left at 15.30 approx and re-entered the car park at 19.50 and left again at 20.04.

This means that there has been no breach of the parking conditions in place at the time and they should buy themselves a better ANPR system as theirs is not fit for purpose

. (they know this and it has been commented on before at governmental level and that is why they cant be used on the public highway in this manner)

They will deny it all so keep any receipts you have that place you away from that area in the between times.

Also write to Aldi's Chief executive and tell him that PE are abusing their position to make misleading claims for money and what are they going to do about it other than conspire in a fraud with PE?

Let Aldi know that you wont let the matter drop and wil be in touch with anyone who will listen-local paper/trading standards/MP/ council etc

Aldi know they would be on a hiding to nothing for someone else's stupidity and will quietly have a word with PE to prevent the bad publicity, not the incompetence.