barclaycard ppi sucess ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

followed advise from this forum and Barclaycard have upheld my claim,although they admitted PPI for 8 years they never informed me about this so that's why I claimed.Five weeks later they admit my claim from 1994 to 2002,i had no credit card statements and they only have records they say for 2002. No records fro 1994 to 2001,offer made of 2260.00!!.Now the point after reading the posts here is should I go for an increased offer as they say they have used information from the BBA TO GATHER TRANSACTION HISTORY IN ORDER TO VERIFY MY CLAIM AND THEREFORE THE OFFER,CHEQUE ARRIVED YESTERDAY.

You would need to have the paperwork and ba able to calcualte a higher amount. SO if you have statements and the interest rates they charged etc you can make the calculations.

Moved to PPI forum as well

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Hi SabreSheep, not one statement at all for Barclaycard although I will look everywhere,if I bank the cheque would that be the end , I have a couple of statements from 1st Direct credit cards and have written to them at the same time as Barclaycard and they to have acknowledged 3 cards with PPI, so fingers crossed.

Hi,

Have you sent a SAR to Barclaycard.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi Maroon,no I thought I would await the outcome first,have to say I waited 5 weeks but no reply then contacted what was the offshore call centre ,India I think,complained that they hadn't even aknowleged my letter and from 25 sept to 1st oct all done and cheque issued.they sent me a Data subject access return,single account holder info showing a masterloan account but no ppi on this and shows my card account with PPI from oct 1994 to nov 2002.

OK no phonecalls

Everything must be done in writing.

Do the full SAR, to BC

Problem is that they can take 40 days to complete.

You are entitled to write to them and ask how they calculated the redress.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

I'd think you could bank the cheque then continue to query the amount offered, I take it they have not asked you to sign and return anything regarding the offer.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

letter doesnt say full and final settlement,and they have shown how they have calculated the redress,PPI started on oct 1994 end nov 2002 refunded insurance premiums during this period 885.07.plus during same period any late payment charges at 30.00.also refunded the interest paid on the premiums to date of 655.54 and an additional 8% interest on top of refund as statutory compensation of 725.08 after tax.= 2265.69.