3 Internet Dongle Contract Question

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Back in june i took out a sim only internet dongle contract with 3.

I was paying £21.00 for 3GB on pay as you go.

On contract it is £15.00 for 15GB a month

Now i have confirmation by email from three that this is a 28 day rolling contract. I can cancel at any time by giving 28 days notice.

I have just found out that last month 3 removed that plan permanently from their list of products and plans.

I have just checked my onlne bill and found out they now have my contractual term as:

Broadband 15GB 24 month

I have received no official notification of any contractual change and my feeling is that this is just an admin issue as the 28 day rolling contract is no more to new customers.

So my queston has to be can they enforce that 24 month contract on me??

To be clear i have no issues with three and will carry on but if they are now forcing me into a 24 monh contract, i want somethmng in return from 3 such as a new phone etc

Hiya

This happened to me long ago... I believe it is just admin.

But ring them and check. If you dont get an answer, ask the exec office :)

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

To change the terms of your contract, they must give you advanced notice of the change and the chance to opt out/cancel the contract free of penalty.

No notification means they have breached the terms, and technically nullified the contract themselves.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Well that was quick from 3 and a result, case closed

Top marks 3 customer service

Sent them an email for clarification and got this back

You have chosen the 15GB Broadband plan and your monthly data allowance will be 15GB. Your new allowance will start from 3 August 2015 and your monthly package cost will be £15.99.

>

> The upgrade letter and My3 will reflect price plan as BB 15GB 2009 (24) however that is just the naming convension of the price plan. Your contract term will remain 1 month and the upgrade letter will confirm the same.