Need advice regarding bullying at work

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have been employed by security company and worked at the same site for 5 years. In May 2015 I complained grevience to HR about my site manager bully behaviour and continuously picking on me. HR manager promised me to investigate it but till now nothing has happened.

I went on holidays on 5th of August till 1st September and i had to take off on 4th of August due to my 4 years old daughter was not well and had to take her to the doctor and provided doctors letter to my manager, despite that my site manager was going top of his head and started telling to the client and started spill the poison against me to the client we are working for, but stayed alway in contact with my company HR.

I complain again to my my company HR about it and they said he should not run to the client and promised me once I come back from holidays they will sit down and try to sort things out.

During my holidays my daughter fell sick and had to admit her to the hospital and diagnosed with type1 diabetes. Off course that was the shocking point for us or any parents in the world.

I asked for 8 days unpaid from 1st September till 8th September because she was in hospital for 11 days.

My regional manager and been HR informed and they said take your time. No need to worry about anything.

On 12 September I told them I'm ready to work and my regional manager told me that don't know what site manager told the client about me and they asked me to be removed from the site. AGAIN IM SHOCKED. No reason was given in hand.

I don't know by law where do I stand and who I should approach.

I believe just because I have 2 official grevience are pending against my manager so he played the game and my company is unable to do anything.

Please advice

You need to contact the regional manager and HR manager to seek their help in resolving the situation. It would appear your direct manager does not want you working there, has said something to the client and now you are in limbo.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I don't mind they put me on other place but still waiting to hear from them.

By law why company didn't deal with two grievance I put forward and now in a result site manager is still there without any question asked.

I have never joined any Union but seek any possible legal help of that matters