Help completing the SSCS1

moneydragon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3189 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Would very much appreciate some advice as I have had assessment and given nil points.

I have appealed without any joy and in the process of completing an SSCS1.

I was called in 3 years ago and completed an assessment form in readiness. However days before I was diagnosed with cancer and they put my assessment on hold until last month.

As a result of cancer and the chemo my health has deteriorated and I have now been diagnosed with lung disease.

The above was even taken into consideration in fact the examiner

When you say that you have appealed without success ,Do you mean that you have requested a Mandatory reconsideration ( M.R.) and had their decision which agreed with the ATOS WCA findings ?

If so you need to send that MR decision notice that you received from the DWP to the tribunals service with your completed SSCS1

I'm stumped , as i thought people with cancer should qualify for the support group without the ATOS face 2 face Farce?

Appendix 2: Treated as having a limited capability for work

You are receiving treatment for cancer (or are likely to receive such treatment within six months) by way of chemotherapy or radiotherapy, or you are recovering from that treatment and the DWP is satisfied that you should be treated as having a limited capability for work.

I thought that the above should apply in your case