Mortgage declined due to default placed by Halifax for £38! -** Satisfactorily Resolved**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Some help for you;

Drop them an email. This is awful!

A Default for such a small amount.

Just be aware that Most of Lloyds Departments are one and the same, but the MD Departments are different ones, they have access to both sides of the bank.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

You could also make a claim against them for this! Well potentially... As it has cost you a mortgage...

ESPECIALLY if the Default was placed incorrectly.

I believe that Halifax will be reasonable with this so hopefully it wont derail your dreams of a Mortgage... :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Im so happy for you! :)

Glad I could help. Click the star below and give me some Rep :p

Just messing, your choice. Im glad that Halifax saw sense. Its unproductive doing that to you.

The ICOs rules are a gray area. Current Accounts are still subject to the same rules as loans etc. The information is added all the same to your CRA...

• Confused 1

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Woah there. dont accept the 100 compensation. You were declined a mortage for their failings and errors. You could be entitled to 1000 or more. The 100 is because they hope you dont know your rights.

Its up to you whether you want to go further. I would say just leave it. You only wanted to get the default removed right?

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis