Lost my 0% BT Rate. HELP!

kyberta94
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Last month I transferred a £3500 balance from my Barclaycard to a MBNA card which gave me 0% for 36 months.

The payment of £33 was due on Sunday 12th July, I completely forgot about it until the Saturday before and paid on the 11th. However the payment didn't clear with MBNA until Monday 13th! I've also been charged a late payment fee of £12.

I've gone onto my account it I have no promotional offers on my account now and my APR is now 25%!

I can't believe that whilst I made the payment on time, due to their system I have made a payment 'late.' Is there any way I can reinstate my promotion?

Many thanks,

Kyberta

Hi,

How did you make the £33 payment ?

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Their payment process is all computer generated, and until you talk to a human being to get this corrected, the computer will rue the day!

Ring them if needs be, but where finance is concerned you really should keep everything in writing or email (unless you ca record your call?)

Tell them to refund their penalty charge, including any interest they have added to it, and they will return the interest rate and account to its prior state.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!