style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You've paid them and in doing so told them what they are doing is legit and have funded them chasing other people for money they gave absolutely no right to have. You may as well have burnt it

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

As I said in my previous posts,

This was to somehow punish myself from not being concentrated enough and doing something that was wrong even though it was not my intention to do so.

My question though was about any employment searches or my information being shared without any of my knowledge.

After reading through the forum I came accross one of your pdf documents regarding the opinion of a legal person.

He clearly states that what they are doing is not illegal and that in case you pay them the matter is comsidered closed

at at no point do they have the right to initiate legal and criminal proceedings.

As you understand I would hate to be dragged into anything like this no matter of the outcome.

The humiliation I faced then was more than enough for a lifetime.

Thank you

Thank you Joey,

This is something I never considered and it would have definately been a better idea.

Once again what about the data they retain. How are they allowed to use them?

You paid it??! You're helping line these crooks pockets. Punish yourself for making a mistake?

Better off paying it to Charity instead, or even to the forum donation system.

Hold on chaps, while we discourage paying RLP, this is a judgement for the OP, not us so let's not dwell too much on that please.

With employment searches, not many companies use RLPs database.

In fact, I haven't heard of anyone doing do.

If any potential employer wants to check out your past,

they will do a DBS search for criminal activity, not these muppets.

If they disclose anything, it would be alleged as no criminal court has been involved.

Highly unlikely an employer will have even learned of it and to access it, they would need your express written permission.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE