style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3281 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone know when holiday pay should be paid out when an employees does his notice and leaves,I worked for a company for 2 months,in the contract it states you accrue just over 2 days holiday a month.

I was paid one bank holiday just before I finished,I worked the weeks notice etc,surely they still owe me about 3 days?

Its been 3 weeks since my last pay from them they just paid me the weeks money and no extra

You should be paid everything in your final payslip and certainly before your p45

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Send a letter before action to the ceo of the company, signed for delivery, keep proof of postage and reciept.

Break down what is owed

What has been paid

What is outstanding

Give 14 days for them to pay you or you will issue a small claims against the company and bill them the costs of doing so.

ONLY pursue this if you are genuinely willing to take court action (Which is easy and people here can help you along the way)

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

By all means

BUT

Tribunal route is expensive and time consuming and may not be worth it for the amount concerned

Depends if you believe ACAs are there to fight for the little person or if you think they are a giant mediation maching who are duty bound to be impartial. Also depends how fast you want it to be. Small claims court is faster, and you can claim fees as part of your claim.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Letter before action spelling out clearly how much you are owed and why and when you expct them to pay it (14 days is fine) otherwise small claims procedure without further warning. Cost about £60 all in and you get that back as costs. Go to a tribunal and you have to cough up £500 up front and no guarantee of winning as the procedural niceties make it harder for the small guy to comply fully so often loses out on a piddling technicality.