Ticket while at ticket machine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3335 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This thread is becoming a bit pointless.

We need the whole truth of what happened - no point in glossing over it, if you want the best advice.

I'll ask again for a copy of the PCN, which will hopefully show the observation times - please post it up or at least reply to the request.

And - have you already appealed the NTO?

yes thats the exact spot ford

:) I thought the white building was the same as in yr nto

Now can you post up the pcn info and any appeal info. All taken together, the guys can then advise accordingly.

Ps, have you checked out their website re yr pcn

im trying to login to the council to get a copy of the times but i dont have a log in its asking for a web code

Please enter the Penalty Charge Notice number and the Vehicle Registration in the boxes below. These are displayed on the front of the Notice and/or correspondence you received.

Please enter your personal web code

i have the 1st 2 details whats a web code as i have no idea would like to add i also add to get my child out the car which would have taken a minute or so b4 i begain walking to the machine

im trying to login to the council to get a copy of the times but i dont have a log in its asking for a web code

Please enter the Penalty Charge Notice number and the Vehicle Registration in the boxes below. These are displayed on the front of the Notice and/or correspondence you received.

Please enter your personal web code

i have the 1st 2 details whats a web code as i have no idea would like to add i also add to get my child out the car which would have taken a minute or so b4 i begain walking to the machine

So clearly the ceo had been watching you when you entered the car park and started his stopwatch.

He then pressed the submit /print button while you were safely at the meter, slapped the pcn on the windscreen and legged it behind the tree again

I am guessing you don't have the original PCN, which is being repeatedly asked for on here?

It would help if you woud tell us that, so we don't have to keep asking.

If you do have it - post it,

if you don't, then to get the observation times you can phone the council in the morning.

Write down the "from" and "to" times when they tell you (which would have been printed on the PCN)

and tell us exactly what else they say.

So clearly the ceo had been watching you when you entered the car park and started his stopwatch.

He then pressed the submit /print button while you were safely at the meter, slapped the pcn on the windscreen and legged it behind the tree again

He wasn't even in a car park and I doubt many traffic wardens carry stopwatches so the only thing that's 'clear' here is that have nothing constructive to add!!

He wasn't even in a car park and I doubt many traffic wardens carry stopwatches so the only thing that's 'clear' here is that have nothing constructive to add!!

Are you following me around the forum trying to be funny?

I'm very hard to amuse so you have to try harder.

We all know by now that you're a traffic warden.

And you should buy a vocabulary: There's a word in there spelt 'sarcasm'.

Definition of 'Vocabulary':

"The body of words used in a particular language"

Same book for some.

Maybe you can direct me to somewhere to buy a 'body of words' Amazon seems to be clean out??? Maybe you can look in your copy under T and look up the word 'troll'!!

sorry i dont have the origanal ticket to get info from i just gott he letter and on the back it had go to this web address to appeal so i did . trafficandparkingcontrol@havering.gov.uk below is what i wtote

I wish to appeal ticket issued PCN xxxxxxxx at the time of the said offence I was the driver of vehicle reg number xxxxxxx. My name is xxxxxxxx I live at xxxxxxxxxx.

I wish to appeal on the following ground on the 05/03/2015 I pulled up in the parking bays and went to the ticket machine which is allocated at the other end of the street, when i arrived back at my car which was no longer then 2 minutes the ticket was already issued the time of this ticket was at 16.39.53, I have attached a copy of my ticket to this email in regards to purchase time of my ticket which was 16:42, so it seems I've just pulled up in the bay walked to the machine and the ticket enforcer issued the ticket instantly going by his time clearly i need time to purchase a ticket and get back to my vehicle this was not the case in this instant.

Thank you

it then says after i submitted this i will recive a letter with the descian within 28 days which i have not yet recived

the whole idea of the post was to just ask if any1 had had this sutiation before and what the outcome was thanks for

all the comments and sarcastic ones :) im lost with this post now so il just update when i get the letter thru

sorry i dont have the origanal ticket to get info from i just gott he letter and on the back it had go to this web address to appeal so i did . trafficandparkingcontrol@havering.gov.uk below is what i wtote

I wish to appeal ticket issued PCN xxxxxxxx at the time of the said offence I was the driver of vehicle reg number xxxxxxx. My name is xxxxxxxx I live at xxxxxxxxxx.

I wish to appeal on the following ground on the 05/03/2015 I pulled up in the parking bays and went to the ticket machine which is allocated at the other end of the street, when i arrived back at my car which was no longer then 2 minutes the ticket was already issued the time of this ticket was at 16.39.53, I have attached a copy of my ticket to this email in regards to purchase time of my ticket which was 16:42, so it seems I've just pulled up in the bay walked to the machine and the ticket enforcer issued the ticket instantly going by his time clearly i need time to purchase a ticket and get back to my vehicle this was not the case in this instant.

Thank you

it then says after i submitted this i will recive a letter with the descian within 28 days which i have not yet recived

the whole idea of the post was to just ask if any1 had had this sutiation before and what the outcome was thanks for

all the comments and sarcastic ones :) im lost with this post now so il just update when i get the letter thru

It's very unlikely that they will cancel the pcn on those grounds.

Is there any chance you could get hold of cctv footage?

Who owns the car park?

Any camera there?

And most importantly, have we passed the 14 days mark from the date of the pcn? (Most cctv are deleted after this time)

I live up the road from there.

They must have observed you entering one of the shops which is right next to where you parked also.

Edit: The google street view looks out of date, I'm pretty sure there is more than 1 machine now. I'll double check next time I'm passing. I wouldn't be surprised if he parked and went straight to a shop, people do it all of the time there, I do it.

The st view is dated Oct 14 I think.

Wldnt bother physically checking, the non posting of any available or not pcn/observation info seems to justify the inferences :)

indeed, depends on the circs. hence the observation requirement. details of which were asked for.

but, the op seems is not posting up all the relevant circs inc observation info. which are usually readily available (a simple tel call cld've got that info as jamberson suggested. plus the vagueness of op's statement in appeal) . and joeyjoey post. hence the inferences. if only the op had posted up all info....

as jamberson says, see what the council come back with in consideration.

I think he might qualify. The criteria is not whether the mobility problems are age-related, it whether the applicant is able to comfortably walk 50m unaided. It has to be a permanent condition, which aging of course is. Many elderly people have Blue Badges.

Ive already said i dont have the pcn ticket all i have is this letter that come thru the post as i stated i go to login the council site and it asks for a pin code which i dont have so as prevousely stated il update once i tecive the appeal descian