Premium Credit Ltd £10 fees

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3356 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have 2 insurance policies that i pay by DD with Premium Credit Ltd.

I have never missed a payment in the years i have had the policies.

Each year the policies renew so do the DDs with premium credit ltd.

On checking my bank both DDs have been paid BUT a 3rd payment of £10 has also been taken.

At the time i was trying to remember if i had set up another payment that i had forgotten about,

but on checking the Premium Credit Ltd website its actually a £10 FEE for failing to return my agreement.

Could i point out in all the years i have been paying these DDs, i have NEVER returned the agreement.

It doesnt stop them collecting the money each month, and they have never refused to collect payments as a result.

This is the first time i have noticed this £10 fee but i,ll be honest and say they could well have charged it in the past without my knowledge.

Is this FEE a legitimate charge?

I have never missed a payment, and surely the fact the DDs are renewed each year

and the money collected without question by myself agreement enough on my part.

I have sent them an email, asking to explain this FEE and also to let me know how many times in the past (if any) I have been charged a similar fee.

I know its only £10, but as a customer of many years it doesnt seem warranted to me.

In order to be justifiable, I think that they would have to show that this represented some administrative loss that they had incurred by your failure to return the agreement.

It is such a small sum that it will be scarcely worth doing anything about – unless you discover that they have made similar charges in the past.

I don't expect them to disclose to voluntarily how many fees they have taken. I think the you will have to goes to your bank statements and if necessary serve the insurer with an SAR.

Come back here when you find out

typical trick by Premium credit

lots of threads here on it.

its a penalty fee, and I and others have gotten them back

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...