UKMail

odds
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3411 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I ordered something on 11/02/2015,

I got a Tracking Number on 12/02/2015.

I was checking the status and kept getting 'No Results Found' message,

on the morning of 13/02/2013 I phoned UKMail to find out what the status was of my delivery.

I was told it was out for delivery and will be with you between 16:05 and 17:05, great no need to stay in all afternoon.

gets to 19:00 and no delivery,

checked the website and suddenly my parcel is able to be tracked.

Will now be delivered on 16/02/2015.

I don't even have the option of going to the depot, which isn't far away to get it before Monday

because it's obviously in the back of someones van that fancied an early finish on a Friday

I wouldn't mind it is only getting delivered from 90 minutes away from where I live,

I could have got a bus there and back faster, so bloody annoying !!

has anyone any idea why they shouldn't just deliver it the next day instead of delaying it for so long ?

Sorry for the rant :evil:

Pete.

wouldn't mind it is only getting delivered from 90 minutes away from where I live, I could have got a bus there and back faster, so bloody annoying !!

So has anyone any idea why they shouldn't just deliver it the next day instead of delaying it for so long ?

Hi,

UKMail employ self employed delivery drivers, I assume that if your package is the only one in your area, the driver will wait for a day or so to get more drops in that area to make it viable.

Instead of ringing, write an email to the CEO - guybuswell@ukmail.com

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Hi,

UKMail employ self employed delivery drivers, I assume that if your package is the only one in your area, the driver will wait for a day or so to get more drops in that area to make it viable.

Instead of ringing, write an email to the CEO - guybuswell@ukmail.com

Stigman

I can see your point,

but at the end of the day the parcel was loaded on a van and was scheduled to be delivered at a certain time today,

and the customer told it would be delivered.

You can't have people paying for a service and then expecting to just get the delivery whenever the driver feels like it,

because it is out of his way, and drivers delivery rounds are worked on Postcodes so that they don't cover vast areas.

I would have been willing to go and get it myself in the morning from the depot nearest to me, about 15 minutes each way drive,

but because it is in the back of somebodys bloody van I don't even have that option available.

Already emailed Customer Services, will phone them tomorrow to find out what 'Delayed' actually means

and then follow up with email to the head guy.

Thanks

as long as they deliver the parcel within the time limits of the service it was posted by

I cant see what or why you are complaining.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

as long as they deliver the parcel within the time limits of the service it was posted by

I cant see what or why you are complaining.

dx

As I said, I was told it would be delivered at a certain time on a certain day, it was loaded on the van for delivery that day, and now I can't even collect it myself.

Thanks.

UPDATE: I have just been told that I can collect it from my local depot, apparently due to a glitch on the website I was not offered that option. The reason for non-delivery was given as the driver ran out of driving hours due to being stuck in traffic, however he still had time to go back to the depot and unload what was left of his round. To be honest I wasn't aware that couriers worked on Tachograph Limits. I know my son isn't limited to any hours unless he is in a 7.5t wagon.