import a car ?????

seantopbloke
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just filled out a V55 to import a used car back into uk from Germany.

Having checked everything thrice due to knowing how incompetent DVLA are at the simple things in life i have managed to find another way in which Joe public is left frustrated by yet more shortfalls in the vast management down there in swansea who pretend that they providing a service to us all.

i have found that in their leaflets that explain how to apply to import a vehicle they have neglected to imform us of HOW to pay for the privilege !!!!!

plenty of info on how much to pay but nothing on HOW to submit your payment !!!!

i know, i bet you are thinking to yourself"what a bunch of sub humans", i certainly was. how can such info be left out of a leaflet that is designed to "ASSIST" someone in completing their mundane and over completed forms.

This just upholds the reputation they have earned since their inception. total waste of taxpayers money, i have yet to come across any ammendment to their services that claim to make dealing with them easier, a far simpler service was to walk into a building and actually adress a human being that would converse in a language that required no guess work. now we are stuck with an online service that must recieve a million questions a day on simple services that dont work.

Sick to f*****g death of dealing with these idiots, can anything be done ?????????

A cheque sent with the form? on the V55/5 guide:

Send your filled-in form to the DVLA Swansea SA99 1BE, making sure you include the appropriate payment for the vehicle tax and registration fee

me

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.