BES, business energy solutions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3442 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

BES closed my business

Back in 2011 having decided to invest in a small bar restaurant to the tune of £120k from money i got from a life insurance following the death of my wife,

i was conned by BES and its associated companies (who BES denies any affiliation with)

proven by some considerable investigation linking names to leases on premises occupied by such companies.

I was monied and had good credit.

After the second invoice of nearly £700, (british gas was £289 at this time) I knew I had a problem,

thats when i had to find out what the state of play was with this company, one word sums it up,, say it with people

I changed the legal entity of the business, BES ignored this,

they continued to bill me,

they then took me to court under the ltd company status, (doing this, they legally acknowledged the cOt= change of tenancy)

BES then obtained a warrant to disconnect the original business, not the ltd company,

the warrant was granted and the power was cut, my business was over that day.

Can you all see what BES did wrong here?,

its easy to see, if any of you had this happen ,

you are in a strong position to action against them,

along with other breaches they committed against me of course.

To date they have filed for bankruptcy against me for none payment of invoices, umm.

let me see now I am a father to three young kids,

I have no income anymore (thank you BES)

No assets and Im on benefits with no money,

BES incurred many of my debts by their action and have the audacity to send me bankrupt.

I am now putting my case together with legal help to sue for damages and like

i mentioned I need just ten more victims of BES to initiate a class action,

we can stop BES if we pull together.

Edited by BankFodder
As per explanation in the next post below

Thank you for this post.

We understand very well here that BES utilities has acted improperly with many people. This is clear from looking at reports over the Internet as well. BES Utilities are currently under investigation.

I'm afraid I'm going to edit your post quite heavily. This is because although it is clear that there is a lot of valid criticism to be made about BES Utilities, some of the language that you use here is potentially defamatory. Also, you have posted in very general terms About BES Utilities that you have not given us any facts and so really we have no idea what led you into a dispute with BES Utilities in the first place, or how we can help you.

I think it would be a good idea if you started again with a new thread and laid it all down in a methodical and structured chronological way.

It is certainly true to say that BES utilities have made the rounds of the Internet and threatened many people to remove posts. We have received approaches here that we have refused to comply. However, we do think that there is a way of telling the story so that one gets down to brass facts without simply turning the story into an outlet for anger and frustration.

Finally, I see that you are trying to start a class action. Good luck – but frankly don't bother. The number of times we hear this about all sorts of companies on this forum – and which never get off the ground, doesn't bear thinking about.

You will be much better off pursuing your own action against BES utilities if you have a good basis for doing so and then others will take heart from your example. If you wait and try to get enough people first some kind of collective action, you will fatigue yourself and it will really never happen.

I'm closing this thread- please start again and give us a factual account of what has happened. I'm sure that it is very stressful

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3442 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks