Santander - incorrect default- ***SETTLED- BCOBS- probably for £3500 under conditions of confidentiality

notamug
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3411 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Why s.140? What relevance is it. Leave it alone.

I think we will have to have very close details about the stress and breakdown. I hope it's not to difficult. It is very necessary.

Write the rebuke I have suggested and don't worry anything else.

You can't recover legal costs for this.

You don't need a solicitor.

We still need full details of stress and breakdown please. If you want you can send it privately to our admin email address. This is urgent now.

I can't remember. Have you sent an SAR?

Edited by BankFodder
yes. I see you have asked for an SAR

Sar was sent two days ago and acknowledged via email. No fee was requested.

losses

Stress as this have been over me for 5 years.

family breakdown no longer have loving relationship with sibling as they want money and to go travelling I have been unable to get mortgage although underwriters cconfirmed if default is removed its accepted subject to survey.

unable to get emergency funds declined for a wonga loan. If it had accepted I would have paid back the principal within 24hours

I have limited credit reporting mainly bank and utilities so this default has had a drastic effect.

Calls to Santander I have spent at least 60 hours on phone since October 2014, sent numerous written letters and replys. Well I've had 6 case workers.

also got declined a job for an insurance company because of credit score

We still need full details of stress and breakdown please. If you want you can send it privately to our admin email address. This is urgent now.

I can't remember. Have you sent an SAR?

That's the situation as for putting a value on it I wouldn't know where to start.

The bank have assured me a final response by midday tomorrow after declining the 1000 offer. This is coming from the legal and compliance team, this cant go on I feel like I need to stop communicating and wait for SAR.

Also harassment from their collections department

Thanks.

Please email me on our admin address with a contact number.

I I'm worried that you didn't send a fee. This could be used later to say that your SAR wasn't correctly formulated.

Email them again and point out that your SAR had no fee. Does their acknowledgement mean that they have accepted it as a formal statutory request or will they want a fee? Why didn't you send the fee? You are taking risks with a very nasty and bullying opponent.

Then send the email I suggested - but to be safe, best to post a proper SAR with fee tomorrow.

You can't imagine the frightful games these people play.

Still waiting to receive an admin email from you. It will be much quicker if we can set out your losses in detail over the phone

Well done. It's in the right ballpark. A bit low but maybe worth avoiding a load of hassle and stress for.

Is it all sorted or are there any loose ends?

By the way, I expect that they were following this thread.

The threat of a BCOBS judgment is a very persuasive weapon.

However, it is a pity that it isn't being used more often by victims of the stupidity of High Street banks.

I suppose that this was done on the phone with no recording. Fire off an email of confirmation PDQ to lay down a paper trail

How would I word this on a court claim form. They have not made payment by agreed time. Had enough of there games court claim going off tonight. I do have email confirmation of this payment agreement

Well done. It's in the right ballpark. A bit low but maybe worth avoiding a load of hassle and stress for.

Is it all sorted or are there any loose ends?

By the way, I expect that they were following this thread.

The threat of a BCOBS judgment is a very persuasive weapon.

However, it is a pity that it isn't being used more often by victims of the stupidity of High Street banks.

I suppose that this was done on the phone with no recording. Fire off an email of confirmation PDQ to lay down a paper trail

If I were you I would email them, inform them that they are now in breach of their agreement with you where they promised to pay you and you promised not to sue.

Tell them that a claim will be issued on Monday afternoon in respect of BCOBS, their DPA breach and now in respect of their contract to pay you the money if full payment is not received as agreed.

Are you serious? They are actually now refusing to carry out their promise?!!!!

Its a training issue and was not authorised however it was confirmed in email and a time agreed.

It was someone from legal team apparently and the director who I originally dealt with is the one who communicated today. However for the training issue they are prepared to give me 50 quid.

I'd like to see the whole email exchange please. If you don't want to post it here and then email to our admin address with "santander" in the subj line.

Also, I'm on a train for much of tomorrow so won't be able to make any real contribution until the weekend.

If you can convert the emails to pdf, that will be helpful. Include a contact number please.

Can you do this?

I especially want to see the email offer of payment and the cancellation

Ta

Send the threat of a claim on Monday anyway.

Yes I will convert to Pdf tomorrow. Will get them over to you by close of play tomorrow.

There over three different trails so will put in date time order.

Thanks for your assistance

??????

I can only imagine that Santander have finally decided that it is now too dangerous to renege on their agreement and that they have offered to pay notamug on conditions of confidentiality.

It is a shame that notamug has agreed to this as it was completely unnecessary.

However, it does all demonstrate very well the power of BCOBS - and we recommend others to consider this as a cause of action against the bank if they feel that they have been treated unfairly.