Looks like I will be having a problem with an Ebay seller

silverfox1961
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3431 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Summary.

Ordered a new tablet PC from seller on Ebay. 24/12/2014

Despatched from London

Showed as being accepted at Derby town DO on 30/12/2014

Estimated last delivery date 5/01/2015

6/01/2015 still shows as being help at Derby town DO

Contacted seller (US based) who asks ME to chase it up with RM...Erm NO. I am not the customer so my contract is with the seller. They have to do the chasing.

Checked Track and Trace today and it shows as being delivered from the Hayes DO, about 100 miles from me!

I suspect that once the date for resolution has passed and I contact Ebay, they will say that as it has been delivered, there is nothing they can do.

We will see.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I would be getting on to RM and asking them about this. The tracking number only stays in their system a limited amount of time so you will need to help yourself as you are right, ebay will consider it delivered and no refund.

The problem with that is that I am not their customer, the seller is! They won't divulge any information to me (I have tried before)

Having emailed them back they sent me another response today. They have apologised and have asked me to bear with thne for 3-4 days business days while their UK agent finds out what has gone wrong as now the parcel is showing as having been delivered from their Hayes, Middlesex office. I am about 100 miles from Hayes!

I will give them until January 15th (no later) to resolve this by either sending a replacement or refunding me before I escalate to the Ebay resolution centre.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE