My claim for restitution

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6228 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys. I'm new here but have been active in the Pepipoo parking forum. Thought I would post details of my ongoing saga with the Borough of Poole Council and hope it helps others.

I am seeking restitution of £60 to cover my expenses/costs in dealing with their non-compliant PCN. The PCN was eventually cancelled at the NtO stage (they gave "technical issues" as the reason for cancellation) and I am now seeking restitution from the council to restore my finances to the position they were at prior to their unlawful action.

I issued the Council a letter of intended action giving them 14 days to comply. They ignored my letter and I then issued a letter before action giving a further final 14 days to comply otherwise proceedings will be instigated, which I included a draft version of the N1 claim form. This has now prompted a flurry of letters from the bigwigs within the council. They are basically saying they acted in good faith and followed the DfT guidelines (1/95) which only show one date and therefore believed their PCN's were compliant. I've sent the below and will be issuing proceedings should they still refuse my claim.

legal1dx5.jpg

legal10001yg2.jpg

legal10002zn1.jpg

• 6 months later...
so what was the outcome

He's not logged into this site since February, so I don't suppose we will get an update.

On some things I am very knowledgeable, on other things I am stupid. Trouble is, sometimes I discover that the former is the latter or vice versa, and I don't know this until later - maybe even much later. Read anything I write with the above in mind.