Is it fraud?

JohnVayro
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3487 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guys I'm here for advice really.

I've found out today that I'm not the father to my 10 year old girl and the mother finds it hilarious

posting things all over social networks making a big joke out of it, taunting me and so on.

So I want to get my own back on her.

We separated 1 year after the birth of my daughter,

and since then I have paid child support for the girl I loved and adored.

I worked most of that time in a high end job with a decent wage,

the only time I haven't worked is the last year following a road accident which left me unable to.

All payments were made through CSA so everything is logged.

I have screenshots etc of the stuff posted all over social network sites by the mum,

and after asking how long she has known im not the childs biological father, her reply was since day 1.

The woman has put me through hell, court dates for access to my girl, people at my house, shes a piece of work.

What I would like to know is, by admitting to me that she has known since her birth, is she not admitting to fraud?

Oh dear, you must be absolutely gutted.

I am not sure what you can do - have you had a DNA test done ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Also apologies if this is in the wrong area, im sort of new to this, plus im sort of messed up right now.

You are in the correct forum now.. :)

I would think about getting a DNA test done - JIC this is a cruel wind up.

Once you have established paternity or not.. then I guess you take it from there.

I am sure there will be others along to offer advice.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

BCOBS

I am afraid I can not say anything surprises me any more , you only need to watch JK to see how low people will stoop. Without a DNA test there can be no certainty as to the paternity. All I can say is that if you are not the father maybe you could consider making a claim against her in the civil court , that is if she has any assets . You would really need some legal advice though first.

I am truly sorry that you are in this position it must be absolutely gut wrenching

Can you think of any reason why she might have decided this is the right time to drop the bombshell? Could it because you are no longer able to be milked for money?

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

She does still get CSA from me. And she wasn't aware that I knew (it was showed to me by a friend) I questioned her about it after it was 'made a joke of' and she has verified it.

I did call CSA yesterday and they have confirmed she has committed fraud by knowing I wasn't the father from day one. They informed me that I would be due a refund that's a few thousand back from her.

The new twist in the story is, the father is my brother.