csa test case

starlord
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3584 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I will be setting a test case via the European ombudsman on this matter, specifically in the way in which I have been treated by the csa who have sexually discriminated against me let alone contravened equal rights under the human rights act.

I have issued proceedings against the csa which has been stone walled by the ministry of justice, the csa has failed to comply with the terms of their fitness to be called a data protection registrar, breaking the data protection act repeatedly by by ex wifes friends whom work for the csa.

they have been found to be wilfully passing on details such as workplace, earning amounts addresses etc.

I love my son dearly and pay for him over and above what I should have been paying, the csa have mis appropriated funds which I have proven they cant account for.

they have charged me full rates of what they class as default rates whilst unemployed, even in college studying they have continued to charge me full rates of their mythical default rates.

this business has been proven to have ccjs against them they are a privately run business on a government tender... nothing more.

they have also used stolen documentation taking from me by my ex wife during the divorce period which they based a calculation on which was wrong.

I have obtained copies of their actual regulations and operating guidance as set down by the government which shows that people have at least one month to report changes to the csa, however the csa completely ignore this and repeatedly makes threats of imprisonment and fines if information is not forthcoming to them within days of what they consider to be a change.

the court system has thrown my case out in what I consider to be an unlawful act in itself I wont be wasting any time in dealing with judiciary review, I will be taking it before the European route.

if anyone can give any advice on how best to tackle this, my mp has been involved, because the csa got me sacked from my job for harassing my finance director.