Income Support Review Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3624 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI, this is my first post on here but I need some help with an issue, I received an Income Support Review form in April which I sent back and received a letter saying there was no change to my payment. Then last week I received a phone call from Head Office saying I had been randomly selected for a review. I received the form last Wednesday and returned it on the Thursday. My income support payment was due in today but I have checked with the bank and no payment has been made. I live in Northern Ireland and the banks were closed on Saturday and Monday so I was thinking this could be the reason but also I was wondering do they stop your money while they review you. The guy from Head Office didn't mention that and was also very helpful on the phone so I had no reason to think there was a problem. I have spoken to the bank and they say they have definitely not received any payment. I have to wait until 9am to ring the social security office but could anyone here give me any advice in the meantime? Many thanks.

HI, this is my first post on here but I need some help with an issue, I received an Income Support Review form in April which I sent back and received a letter saying there was no change to my payment. Then last week I received a phone call from Head Office saying I had been randomly selected for a review. I received the form last Wednesday and returned it on the Thursday. My income support payment was due in today but I have checked with the bank and no payment has been made. I live in Northern Ireland and the banks were closed on Saturday and Monday so I was thinking this could be the reason but also I was wondering do they stop your money while they review you. The guy from Head Office didn't mention that and was also very helpful on the phone so I had no reason to think there was a problem. I have spoken to the bank and they say they have definitely not received any payment. I have to wait until 9am to ring the social security office but could anyone here give me any advice in the meantime? Many thanks.
hi my friend was sent a review form and she didnt receive it so they stopped her payments when she hadn't sent it back, she rang and explained she never recieved it, so they said they would send her a new one and they put her money in later that day which she recieved by 5. maybe they haven't recieved your form yet or they have but it's not been processed at their sorting department, if you call and they say its that tell them you've sent it off I'm sure they should pay you.

also some benefit enquiry lines open at 8am not sure about Northern Ireland though.

thank you for the reply, I'm just concerned as I had until the 18th to reply which is why I sent it back as soon as possible, the letter with the review form said they would terminate or suspend the claim if they hadn't received the form by the 18th so wasn't expecting to not receive anything today, just worried me a bit.

thank you for the reply, I'm just concerned as I had until the 18th to reply which is why I sent it back as soon as possible, the letter with the review form said they would terminate or suspend the claim if they hadn't received the form by the 18th so wasn't expecting to not receive anything today, just worried me a bit.

did you manage to speak to someone?

Yes I eventually got through to the department, turns out it was to do with the bank holiday payments are going in late, lines were jammed from 9am only got through a few minutes ago, thank you for your help!!

Yes I eventually got through to the department, turns out it was to do with the bank holiday payments are going in late, lines were jammed from 9am only got through a few minutes ago, thank you for your help!!

no problem, glad you've sorted it.