Aviva Car Insurance - Poor Service

princess roxy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3623 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had an accident 26th may 2014 .I was told i was at fault after skidding and hitting the car in front who suddenly stopped on a busymain road to let a duck cross.....I phoned quote me happy who put me through to aviva person who took details etc TODAY still no one from my insurance company has been in touch ,after many calls trying to get info. A viva people said they would call me back on four occasions no one has bothered. The car recovery company has given me some information saying that my car has been taken to dismantlers as a total loss, yet after a month ,not a word from my insurers quotemehappy aka a viva, absolutely disgraceful customer service .

Hi roxy

I have moved your post to a thread of its own as you would be lost on such an old thread.

The guys will be along to help as soon as they are available.

They dish out plenty of adverts on TV saying how good they are etc. TOTAL RUBBISH in all my 40 years of driving I have never experienced such bad customer service, in fact I've had no service from them after paying my premium up front. Quite happy to take my hard earned cash ,less than happy to give me any service,or should I say couldn't be bothered BE WARNED AGAINST AVIVA AND THEIR SPIN OFF QUOTEMEHAPPY

insurance companies are only as good as their customer service, this company is unbelievabley POOR

Guest Aviva Support
They dish out plenty of adverts on TV saying how good they are etc. TOTAL RUBBISH in all my 40 years of driving I have never experienced such bad customer service, in fact I've had no service from them after paying my premium up front. Quite happy to take my hard earned cash ,less than happy to give me any service,or should I say couldn't be bothered BE WARNED AGAINST AVIVA AND THEIR SPIN OFF QUOTEMEHAPPY

insurance companies are only as good as their customer service, this company is unbelievabley POOR

Hi Princess Roxy

I'm really sorry to see your post.

If you'd like to contact our team at Quote Me Happy by using the following link, they will do their best to resolve this for you -

on.fb.me/1jiGZyH

I hope this helps,

Thanks

Stephanie

Aviva Social Media Team

Guest Aviva Support
Had an accident 26th may 2014 .I was told i was at fault after skidding and hitting the car in front who suddenly stopped on a busymain road to let a duck cross.....I phoned quote me happy who put me through to aviva person who took details etc TODAY still no one from my insurance company has been in touch ,after many calls trying to get info. A viva people said they would call me back on four occasions no one has bothered. The car recovery company has given me some information saying that my car has been taken to dismantlers as a total loss, yet after a month ,not a word from my insurers quotemehappy aka a viva, absolutely disgraceful customer service .

Hi Princess Roxy

Just to let you know, I've replied to your other thread about this.

I hope this helps,

Thanks

Stephanie

Aviva Social Media Team

Two threads merged.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi Princess Roxy

If you'd like to contact our team at Quote Me Happy by using the following link, they will do their best to resolve this for you -

on.fb.me/1jiGZyH

I hope this helps,

Thanks

Stephanie

Aviva Social Media Team

This appears to be a Facebook/Twitter link ? Can you please provide a dedicated email address for the OP ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi Princess Roxy

Just to let you know, I've replied to your other thread about this.

I hope this helps,

Thanks

Stephanie

Aviva Social Media Team

Typical,

send me a link that DOESNT WORK!!!

Just shows the total incompetance of the company!!

Hi

I don't see why Aviva would want to take this off CAG and onto Facebook. You will get as much help here (if not more) unless there is a good reason to do so. I cannot see one at the moment. Perhaps the Aviva rep would like to make a comment??

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Princess Roxy

on.fb.me/1jiGZyH

I hope this helps,

Thanks

Stephanie

Aviva Social Media Team

I think Aviva should have the decency to sort this out through CAG.

They were given permission to post on here with a view to being open and transparent in their dealings with the customer on CAG and it seems that they do not wish to do so.

I wonder why that could be?

AVIVA have my phone number, email address and home address. I have spent over £25 on phone calls to them. They have passed me from pillar to post with no one willing to speak to me about my car or my claim. They once hung up on me after holding the line for nearly 40 minutes. They have promised to ring me back on 5 occassins, but never did. IN FIVE WEEKS THEY HAVE NOT RUNG ME ONCE ABOUT MY CLAIM . Like i say ,a company is only as good as their customer service, AVIVA aka QUOTEMEHAPPY is the worst ive ever come across, disgraceful.

AVIVA have my phone number, email address and home address. I have spent over £25 on phone calls to them. They have passed me from pillar to post with no one willing to speak to me about my car or my claim. They once hung up on me after holding the line for nearly 40 minutes. They have promised to ring me back on 5 occassins, but never did. IN FIVE WEEKS THEY HAVE NOT RUNG ME ONCE ABOUT MY CLAIM . Like i say ,a company is only as good as their customer service, AVIVA aka QUOTEMEHAPPY is the worst ive ever come across, disgraceful.

Well don't forget they now welcome feedback on their website however good or bad. As far as I can see, they don't delete negative comments either.

http://www.aviva.co.uk/customer-reviews/car/

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Guest Aviva Support
This appears to be a Facebook/Twitter link ? Can you please provide a dedicated email address for the OP ?

Sure,

Princess Roxy

Please email the team (team@quotemehappy.com) with the following information:

• Full name
  • Date of birth
  • Postcode
  • Registration number
  • Policy number

As soon as this is received, the relevant Claims team and Manager will look into your Claim and get an update to you as soon as possible.

Many thanks

Marv

Aviva Social Media Team