Where`s My Postings Made Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6437 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Still finding it hard work made some postings today on the consumer action group where can I find them to see if I have had any responses, loked under user Cp, New Posts, Search run out of ideas. They are not under my name in the banking forum so god knows where they are:(

Still finding it hard work made some postings today on the consumer action group where can I find them to see if I have had any responses, loked under user Cp, New Posts, Search run out of ideas. They are not under my name in the banking forum so god knows where they are:(

Hi

Have you tried clicking "Quick Links" and then "Subscribed Threads"? Any thread you've posted on should show up in subscribed threads.

Pete

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

Hi Laura

Clcik your own name on your post above and then "Find all posts by laura cooke" and you will find them and also they will be in your UserCP underr threads.

welly:)

• Confused 1

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO THIS SITE WHEN YOU WIN THANKYOU

If you dont it wont be here:x

Let battle commence!!!!!:mad:

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

• Confused 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Thanks Rooster I did make a note what forums I had been in but can never find my postings some times other folk give conflicting answers and I am finding this site hard work, so I`m afraid of not getting too much out of it because of this, I find more by accident than anything. Same as starting a new thread can never see where to start it I have more tips and info on bits of paper as I just cannot grasp the site, never know how to access replies only private ones which show in a box above my name:(

Laura, it will become easier as you get more used to it.:)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....