Pounds2pocket refusing to take payment.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3685 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I just tried to pay off my loan(today,Friday 16th May) in full with pounds2pocket,to be told that their systems are down and they can't take payment,and won't be running again for 24 hours.

This has happened before,that time they kept spinning the yarn over 3 consecutive days,and eventually I gave up trying,this time I thought I'd look here to see if anyone could give me some advice.

I have the full transcript off the chat available in case anyone is interested.

Hi and welcome to CAG

IF you have been charged late payment fees as you couldn't pay on time, you should complain.

It may be that it is true that they are having IT problems but if it is a ploy to get people to pay late then action should be taken.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Late fees are irrelevant,the loan was taken out last week,though I wish to pay in full now though,and every day more it takes to do that,the interest on the loan goes up ~1 pound.

As for the IT problems,you think they'd be having trouble digging into peoples bank accounts if was in their interests to do so?