Monumental Lloyds Cockup

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3675 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All,

I've just discovered something that I believe is huge and many of you could be in a similar position.

Last year we were taken to court by Lowell and I tried everything to defend against their SD.

The judge wasn't interested and gave them the order they wanted ie bankruptcy.

I wrote to Lowell warning them that we could prove they had no actual standing (another story).

So far they have taken no action.

Not even responded to my letters (I used the three step process as detailed elsewhere on the web).

Here's the kicker

We did a subject access on Lloyds and got a tone of data.

Going through our statements I found a substantial balance transfer from one of our cards (non Lloyds) to another card (the Lloyds one).

The amount transferred was well in excess of the outstanding balance on the Lloyds card by several thousand pounds.

So you would expect the card balance to revert to zero and the extra credit to show right?

Okay on the statement for the month of the actual transfer it does indeed show the several thousand pounds as a refund from Southend bla bla bla.

Now at this point our balance on the card for spending is zero and we spend 2K that month.

The following month the balance is the 2k we spent but our credit has vanished.

The credit was more than double what we spent.

Not only that but when I added up the sum of our spend plus the available balance it was 2k short of the cards credit limit!! Huhhh?

Am I going to have fun with this or what.

After what Lloyds and Lowell put us through both financially and emotionally I'm out for justice!!!

if you ever did a balance transfer, especially if you transferred more that the debt on the receiving card, go back and check the numbers.

In our case not only did they lose our cash, we then paid a very high interest plus ppi every month for 18 months on money we never borrowed!!

I will let you know what the cowboys say once I hear from them.