CSA holding on to payments

jadeybags
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3592 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is there anything I can do to get money out the CSA? For the last 12 yrs it's not been a problem, my ex has £270 for 2 kids taken out his wages every month. Deduction of earnings? Due to him not paying in the past.

Around the 24th of the month I get it. I am still waiting for Aprils payment, I rang the CSA a week ago today & was told there was a delay because of bank holiday/easter or something but it will be in my bank the start of this week.

Still waiting.

My ex works for the NHS, I can't imagine the problem being that end. Is there anywhere we can go to complain about the CSA & find out if it's them that is holding onto money?

I have the same set up as you i.e. deduction of earnings. Mine was delayed after Easter but only by 2 days which seemed to make sense due to Good Friday and Easter Monday. I would phone again and tell them you wish to make a complaint

I keep putting it off because I assume it'll be in there the next day, but it's not lol & I am trying to not use my phone what with the cost of calling those sort of places! But if it's not in there in the morning I will have to ring them. I'm not sure why I should let them keep it.

Is there anything I can do to get money out the CSA? For the last 12 yrs it's not been a problem, my ex has £270 for 2 kids taken out his wages every month. Deduction of earnings? Due to him not paying in the past.

Around the 24th of the month I get it. I am still waiting for Aprils payment, I rang the CSA a week ago today & was told there was a delay because of bank holiday/easter or something but it will be in my bank the start of this week.

Still waiting.

My ex works for the NHS, I can't imagine the problem being that end. Is there anywhere we can go to complain about the CSA & find out if it's them that is holding onto money?

I have to phone them month in and month out or my payment gets 'stuck' on the system. They work with 3 systems and it can appear randomly on any of the 3 systems. Mine's a DOE order too. The complaints dept can be helpful if you can get to them.

• 2 months later...