New Citroen DS5 faulty ****Resolved****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3691 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

News time

I have received a settlement offer that me and my wife decided to accept it. "The terms of this settlement shall remain confidential" so please understand why I can't make this terms public. I want to say thanks to Citroen for making this settlement possible and although, sometimes I doubted it, they can be nice guys with a little push.

My deepest gratitude goes to ALL OF YOU, the members of this forum and others, for your continuous and amazing support. I have no doubt that without your help this wouldn't be possible so THANK YOU.

One more time a sincere:

THANK YOU

Cheers

If it's confidential, that means you've been ripped off but congratulations on getting a satisfactory to you solution.

Is confidential not because of me and is not a rip off either. Is not the best but is not the worse possible settlement.

I wish I could disclose the terms of the agreement but... hope you understand.

Cheers

Fully understand, but can't stand these companies that blackmail customers and then make them sign a confidentially clause.

You could have gone another way, got all your money back and more and then gone somewhere else and bought a 'real' car.

Fully understand, but can't stand these companies that blackmail customers and then make them sign a confidentially clause.

You could have gone another way, got all your money back and more and then gone somewhere else and bought a 'real' car.

You are absolutely right. As single voice , a customer has no power. Thanks God for free speech and forums and social media platforms.

This is how I managed to settle: by gathering evidence(emails, phone conversations, pictures, video), giving them chances to put things right and then going public on forums, twitter and on Citroen FB pages in UK and international and most important I went on the FB pages of many other car manufacturers that of course were more then happy to have my posts.