Help filing an order for restoration of company

airbag
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3724 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I need to restore an old company in Scotland that was dissolved voluntarily in 2007 as unfortunately my business partner (now deceased) did not change the bank account when we restarted the company.

Stupidly, we kept using the same account for the new company.

Now the bank has finally spotted the company is dissolved (took them 7 years) and froze the account and given the Crown all our money. :!: About £4000

I have established we can restore the old company by court order for sole reason reclaim the money. There are no creditors.

The costs of hiring a solicitor looked quite high and so I want to attempt this myself. Does anyone have any advice ? Long shot but just thought I'd ask.

Main issue seems to be laying out all the information and evidence correctly in the order as there is no set form or template.

The Treasury Solicitor website has a comprehensive guide with template documents at https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/256114/company_restoration_Oct_2011.pdf. Hopefully this helps. I'm not sure if it is relevant to Scotland though.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS