NHS Banding and appeal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3766 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all, hope you can help. I have been working in my position for nhs for approximately 7 years. I was recently notified that I had not been assimulated into agenda for change and if I up date my job description it would be sorted out. Which is has so far, however I am not happy with the banding they have given me. it is lower then I was expecting. Expecially as my role has changed considerable since I started. I am now managing an assistant which was not part of my original job description. IF I accept the banding that would make us both on the same banding and pay point.Although I am in the seniour role and have more responsibility. Any suggestions on what I can do? I can appeal but how can I do this effectively. If anyone has any advice let me know asap as I have been sitting on this for a couple of months now and time is running out.

Thank you

I only joined the union a month ago - my own fault.... and do not think they can help for another week or so, in which time the appeal date will run out. It is my own fault, had a lot of personal stuff going on a kept putting things off.