style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3768 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning All,

To cut a long story short, my fiancee (and mother of my 2 young children) informed me on Friday that she is struggling, behind on 3 (or 4) credit accounts, no way to catch up and is finding that daily calls have pushed her to the point of admitting she has issues financially.... She has given me a figure of approx £13K (all unsecured)

We live together and ALL Household bills (except the gas) are in my name, including the mortgage.

I am finally "just about" on top of my credit and have consolidated to a manageable point, obviously I am concerned that due to her excessive spending (which I had NO idea about), I'm obviously going to find myself in abit of a conundrum...

I have advised her FIRST AND FOREMOST, to contact each creditor to see what "in-house" procedures they have in place, obviously if they arent forthcoming with assistance how concerned should I be about her taking out an IVA and "How" will it bring me to my knees?!?

Any help or advice would be MASSIVELY appreciated :)