Lowell / Hampton Legal : Fishing for old Debts - o2

Swaleso
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3765 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

My wife has recently had 2 letters from Lowell Group claiming to be chasing a £321.67 debt for 3 Mobile. It doesn't state when this debt was supposedly from.

We had one today from Hampton's :egal, which I was expecting having read through some of the forums on here.

I think from memory we had some letters from Lowell on this last year, claiming the same thing which we promptly ignored, but we never got this Hamptons Legal letter.

Now, these letters are being sent in my wife's maiden name ( we have been married 3 years this September). And the other main issue here is, she has NEVER had a contract with 3 mobile! Before I met her, she was on Orange mobile and then we both switched to Giff Gaff at the same time.

I have no intention of contacting these losers, but my main concern is where have they got this debt from? Is it possible they could just phantom up a figure from a creditor, and try and lay it on thick to see if we would just give them our money?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Paul