PCN Appeal help/advice please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3761 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I recently got issued with a PCN by a particularly aggressive CEO who, although he saw me standing next to my van and could have easily asked me to move it, went straight for the jugular and issued me with a PCN on the spot. I have been looking at this and I think it is all correct (contravention code, road markings etc) but I am posting up images just in case. I'm sure there are more knowledgeable folk on this forum who can enlighten me and I would be very grateful for your input. Images of the PCN and the road signage/markings (courtesy of Google Maps) below:

1j67et.jpg

1zp5gld.jpg

25i4xhw.jpg

One other potential line of appeal is that I was attempting to deliver large and bulky items (sheets of plasterboard). I have read that "many local authorities issue dispensations which temporarily override waiting and in certain instances loading bans too. These could be issued to permit heavy loading and unloading that can’t be practically done elsewhere". Could anyone explain how this works? Is it necessary to obtain such a dispensation before attempting a delivery?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can offer.

All the best

H