Hutchison 3G / Lowell Portfolio 1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3780 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received notification from Northampton Court that a claim has been made against me from Lowell Portfolio 1 in respect to Hutchinson 3G with regards to a contract I apparently got in in August 2013, the claim was made through the small claims court for £190. I have not had a contract in my name from that period, I did apply for one but was turned down on my credit status, I have sent my defence in through the money claim website, but I want to know is it illegal for a company to obtain money illegally knowing that you don't have a contract with them?

Of course it would be illegal - but it is probably merely incompetence on their part.

I suggest that you send them an SAR to find out what they have on you.

Hasn't there been any correspondence on this? Also, I would have put in a counterclaim for wrongful processing of my data. That might have been worth £100 or so. Also, have they put an entry on your credit file? Is so, you want that removed too and some compensation for that as well.