Harrow Council PCN', Newlyn, kickback bailiff tender, registration plate cloning

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3670 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I once did a bit of covert surveillance with a friend of mine who was employed to do such things. He used a car with South African registration as they have plates that are identical to the older UK plates, ie A123 ABC and ABC 123A. and are rh drive. So, noy cloned reg but legit, if in London for say 6 months most likely

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I followed your route with a council and got to court, now been waiting 2 months for the judge's reserved judgement. It will be very very slow, mine was a simple matter but took 4 case direction meetings with their orders ignored by council. They received a minor telling off for the time wasting but nothing for the contempt nor for breaking other laws.

My council have now been getting private investigators and fraud investigation agencies to look into my finances and home life. Another bloody battle to fight and it must be costing them a small fortune to do all of this (original claim for damages was only £1 plus costs but a couple of people will have lost their jobs-"early retirement"). Check your credit files and see you has been looking into you.

Not receiving any benefits, as said, took them to court (under Equalities Act). Council obliged to provide all paperwork by a certain date and a day before that date they go trawling the CRA's and their insurer has done same. Guess they are looking at whether I have any skeletons they can exploit so they must be very upset for wasting their money and worse than that, dont need the money should I be awarded anything more than a token amount.

AS for LGO, they are only any use if there is no other alternative and that includes small claims so generally their powers are limited to certain types of maladministration. If you do use LGO then make sure that your complaint is about aspects of their maladministration that arent covered by court claim, such as failure to use the procedures.

nope, they denied that I was disabled and when I gave evidence that I was they merely claimed I hadnt told them, even when it was clearly there in black and white. they just wont admit they are wrong and when I asked for an apology they refused and said I would have to take them to court, so I did.

I am currently waiting for replies from my requests for info from the companies that the council has used to gain access to my credit files. some info I have had so far is interesting and the end result will be a complaint to the ICO, police and another civil suit