Anyone had trouble with TRUESHOPPING

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3814 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

Has anyone encountered problems with a company called TRUESHOPPING who trade on AMAZON!!??

I bought a chainsaw on Amazon through a company called TRUESHOPPING, in short it was a load of rubbish and when I contacted them they said they would arrange for their courier to collect it and that they would then issue a refund.

After they failed to materialise on the FITH occasion I became a little tetchy with them understandably and yesterday I received an e-mail from Amazon saying that my returns request case had been closed due to TRUESHOPPING refunding me. This is utter tosh and I still have the item sitting by my front door waiting for collection.

What is my best course of action re my refund Im out of work and the money when returned would come in handy for Xmas. Any help appreciated

Thanks

Make sure you continue a dispute through amazon, so amazon knows they have a dodgy company working through them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D