HSPF Loan Capital bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3844 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Once again I have to come to the only forum that can give good advice.

Can anyone at all give information on Capital Bank please

Are they a part of another mainstream bank or a new bank etc.

Much appreciated and thanks 1 million to any replies

PS: Debts is around £14,000 but have many charges and front loaded interest.

Filrobbo

The debts are from 2010 and is only one of 12 debts due to my ex. They are on my CR file but not under Capital Bank. Originally was a HSPF Loan. Have never received any letter or documents referring to a change of name or ownership (may be due to paying via payplan)

The link you kindly provided is not from a UK Bank and I cannot see them operating in the UK. Thanks anyway for the efforts, looks like I will have to dig further.

Would appreciate if someone could advise if they are registered with a CCL and / or Companies House

The only reason that I ask is that I don't think they have my new address and I do not want them obtaining a CCJ by default.

Edited by Queens_king
adnl info after web lookup

I think they are or were a subsiduary of Bank of Scotland - my OH used them several times for car finance, that was a few years ago, mind you!

L/Woods B/Card/Cabot - Unenforceable CCA, SD Issued *WON+COSTS*

Capital One/Cabot - No CCA account irrecoverable.

Citi/DLC Hillesden - No CCA account irrecoverable

MBNA/Aegis - Unenforceable CCA

B/Card/HFO - Unenforceable CCA

Fashion World - No CCA account irrecoverable

TRUECALL IS A GODSEND!!

Yes, the debt is in my name but was taken out with HSPF, not Capital Bank. I have received nothing in writing to tell me that it has been transferred or sold..

This was being collected by Moorcroft, but when I requested the CCA they suddenly could not provide and referred me back to Capital Bank. That is when I realised the different name.

I will be doing a SAR when I return to the UK for a few days (actually quite a few SARs) as I can remember some charges at the beginning of the loan were £25 and £30 or more

To be honest I don't really care what they do with this debt as they will not be able to enforce this where I live (I have that in writing) Quote "as the courts here have not got a clue with reference to English Law" and I have no desire to return to the United Kingdom of all Europe Crime and Benefits

HSPF and Capital Bank are both parts of Bank of Scotland - BoS have a habit of shifting accounts between various departments particularly for motor finance and have also been known to forget what brand their accounts were in when they try and chase or when "reconstituting " credit agreements

Andybars

Thanks, looks like they don't have too much chance with me then on two counts. First of all I do not have a Capital Bank loan and secondly I would love to see them try and get a judge where I live to understand English Civil Law concerning the CCA. I know one who has said that 99.99% of them here would just laugh at the claimant.

• dx100uk changed the title to HSPF Loan Capital bank