style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3841 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm mad :mad2:

Placed an order online with tesco.com yesterday for delivery between 8-9PM tonight. At approximately 7:30PM, received a text saying order was late and would be delivered before 10PM. O.K. Annoying, but stuff happens.

Anyway, rolling on, time gets to 10:30 - no delivery so I try their phone help line and got cut off due to high call volume!

Try again and finally speak to someone at 11:00PM! Thank goodness it was a freephone number. Apparently after my order was delayed, someone took it on themselves to not deliver my order and did not communicate this to their tracking system/head office. I now have no food in for the kids breakfast tomorrow (my partner and I are disabled and the local shop does not open until 08:00). Check my bank account whilst on the phone to find they had debited my card for the value of the goods ordered! :evil:

Told the chap on the phone of this and said I would now have to put my plans for a family day out tomorrow on hold due to someones incompetence at Tesco. He has credited me with £15.00 worth of vouchers and assures me that they will phone me first thing tomorrow morning to re-arrange delivery.

What do you good peeps think, is that good enough?

....... is that good enough?

no, not since further delay. did you accept their vouchers in compensation?

Edited by Ford