Can someone help me how to word a cv,when was on E.S.A for about a year..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3838 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes am sorry if am in the wrong place with this question..Just that was claiming Esa for a year and 2 months,had my assessment with atos and failed with a big zero points....So now am on jobseekers allowance ,ive still health problems backache being the worst.The thing is I have got my cv up to date and printed ,but I haven't metioned I was on Esa , my advisor didn't think it was neccasary to put it down, but the more I think of it I feel I done wrong by not mentioning it ,i can always add it and print new copies of ,I just think any future employers sould know Ive been on this benefit due to health problems. Am I right in thinking I need to apply it to the cv, or do you think I sould leave that I have been on esa, am confussed don't know what to do for the best ,any advice please?...

Hi,

it's not mandatory to include it on a cv. Some jobs will want a 5 year work history but only places like banks etc. So it's personal choice.

Does your jobcentre have a disability advisor? I would ask, as they often won't volunteer the information.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

You will I think be asked for the reason for the break in employment history.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

but advertising it before meeting is like a big "don't employ me" flag. So it depends what outcome is sought.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Thanks for your comments, I asked because I sent my cv of to a big supermarket as I am looking for retail work , till work would do nicely ,a week later I got a call from them inviting me to come down and fill a application form in and said he might have a job in mind for me, there was a sheet asking about any health issues I had,i listed the most important which is back ache/pains and that I was on codine tablets when needed..He said after going through my application form that the job he had in mind was not going to be suitable, it was filling selves at night,he said they was a awful lot of lifting heavy goods,and could cause more harm to me...He also added if any suitable light work comes up he will give me a ring..That was the main reason why wasn't sure if to put on my cv that I had been on Esa ...All my previous jobs before Esa and theres been a lot,have been as a care assistant and cleaning work,thats how ive come to have problems with my back....

fingers crossed they have links to somewhere with light work :) I'd be guided by them.