I've done the claim, just one more question...

adztec77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

This site is awesome. So far I have got my money back from HSBC (yay!) although I accepted a slightly lower offer. I need the money so its cool :)

My wifes bank LLoydsTSB seem to want to go all the way, so we have put in a claim with MoneyClaim and thats been processed and all groovy. Now I remember reading somewhere that I need to re-send the schedule of charges onto LLoyds, is this the case?

Is there a letter somewhere that I can use to include with my schedule of charges, I don't want to make a mistake and screw this up, what do I need to send the bank? Any idea on wording?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks, the people behind this site, the admins and mods are all amazing, thanks so much for everything so far, if we can defeat LloydsTSB it will wipe that smug grin off their stupid faces and frankly I cant wait for the day!!

Cheers all and I look forward to hearing back from you!

My Account:

HSBC - Data Protection Act Request sent | Claiming £2138 | Prelim Letter Sent | LBA Sent | Offer received to pay back £1850

My Wife's Account:

Lloyds TSB - DPA Request sent | Claiming £3100 | Prelim Letter Sent | LBA Sent |

So....? Anyone?

My Account:

HSBC - Data Protection Act Request sent | Claiming £2138 | Prelim Letter Sent | LBA Sent | Offer received to pay back £1850

My Wife's Account:

Lloyds TSB - DPA Request sent | Claiming £3100 | Prelim Letter Sent | LBA Sent |

Ok you need to send one to your bank and two to MCOL, as it will give them an opportunity to post one to the defendant if they so wish...simply state in a covering letter that you wish for the following info to be attached to your claim as there was no facility online for doing so, state you have sent one to your bank but have enclosed a copy should they wish to forward one with a copy of your claim

For your bank quote your claim ref number, simply stating as per your claim you are enclosing a schedule of charges which has now been attached to your claim by the court...

And that's it really!