Parcel2Go.com, EBay Item Damaged in Transit Claim

Daniel182
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3853 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I sent two separate orders throught Parcel2Go.com two days apart. The first order got to it's destination intact. Second order, same item damaged in transit. Did not use the Parcel2Go insurance cover, never had to, mabe i should have the pacel being £60.00

Anyway contacted Parcel2Go, sent off the pictures etc showing damadge. Parcel2Go got back your claim has been approved. I was offered £30 Prepay, i replied rejecting the offer on the grounds of the offer being to low. I received a reply, sorry thats all we are offering you, take it or leave it type of answer. So i accepted thinking Prepay was a form of e-commerce online money transfer, and Parcel2Go would be issuing a payment to my credit card.

Turns out Prepay is basically a Parcel2Go £30 delivey voucher, yep i made a mistake. Even though i have accepted this as payment. Is there anything i can do to get it in cash?

Thanks

Edited by Daniel182

Not really, you should have asked for cash at the time. You can try contacting them in a more direct manner like by writing to Richard Adams-Mercer, the Cube, Coe St, Bolton, BL3 6BU andtelling them that your credit is useless to you and you expect them to send you a cheque pronto as the compansation was not for the non-performance of a contract but for damage of an item.