style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3855 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lets see what this woman says tomorrow. Until then, try and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

No court would evict you while you are paying off arrears. Wait and see what she comes back with before trying CAB.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thank you. I will do.

That is if she comes back.

She emailed at 10.06 friday morning I had sent her an email back at 10.15 she never replied.

Also if she has got it wrong can I take any action against her and refuse to communicate with her and just communicate with my LL?

I have printed off everything I have to take with me, I think I should go tomorrow just to be on the safe side and see what they say as it will be difficult getting there any other day this week as I have hospital appointments. The CAB where I am is only open 10am to 12pm.

It is not doing my illnesses any good with the worrying.

If she doesnt get in touch, then contact your LL.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

I will.

What I am going to start doing is do 2 separate payments .

Mark one Rent the other Arrears.

So there are 2 receipts.

I have emailed her again and asked her to confirm where the arrears are mounting up.

Also stated again Rent is £1000 as per contract.

Thanks for all the advice.

UPDATE:

I texted the LL.

He sent me an email and said, she was wrong to word or even send email like that.

He said she may be just wondering why the arrears were taking longer to clear.

He confirmed there is no interest being added and the arrears are coming down.

He is also happy to carry on with the way things are.

So that is a wait of my mind.

Thank you for all of your help.

Glad it's sorted.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Good job.