Refusal to remove Defaults from my Credit Report

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3859 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is the first time I have used the site so please bare with me. I have searched and read through a lot of succesful cases on here but unfortunately I have not been so lucky and I'm looking for any advice that might help me turn this around.

I have 3 Negative markers against my credit report. 2 defaults and an arrangement to pay marker.

My first default is by Hutchison 3G for £12.00. I had problems from day 1 with 3G. I had taken out one of those internet dongles back in 2008 and it was basically useless, it was replaced countless times by 3 and resulted in me refusing to pay for a service I wasnt receiving for a small period of time. Although I didnt want to I did continue paying as I didnt want to end up with bad credit but having thought the account was closed and settled, I find the default for just £12.00 registered against me.

I have written a polite and apologetic letter to 3G explaining I'm looking to apply for a mortgage, financial problems it is causing for my family, that it's such a small amount and the adverse effect it is having etc. 3G have written back a tiny 1 paragraph letter basically saying it is a true reflection of how the account was managed and they wont be removing the default.

My second default is with T-Mobile. I moved home and did not realise I had one final payment left on my contract. The outstanding balance was £57.17. This appeared on my credit report, I contacted T-Mobile who advised the debt had been passed to a DCA and they could not accept payment but passed me the DCA details. I contacted the DCA who advised the settlement figure was £45 which I paid immediately. I then find a default registered against me by T-Mobile for £7.17! I called T-Mobile who said they don't know why I was told to only pay £45 and this time they were prepared to accept the remaining £7.17 directly.

Similar letter (as the 3G one) to T-Mobile who have responded advising as the DCA told me to pay £45, despite the default being registered by T-Mobile, to take my issue up direct with the DCA, who can't do anything as they didnt register the default. T-Mobile are just advising there is nothing they can do.

Finally, HFC bank have registered an "arrangement to pay" marker against me. I never needed an arrangement to pay for the account and never agreed to one. My payments remained the same every month apart from 1 late payment until I settled the account early.

Again, similar letter to HFC but they just flat out dont respond.

Sorry it is a bit of a rant I just wanted to be clear about my situation.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :|

what are the defaulted dates from each debts summary.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...