14 days up on first letter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6411 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a letter to my Halifax branch on 4th Oct and have had no response. I didn't send it recorded delivery. Should I send first letter again by recorded and to Head Office before sending off 2nd letter? I am claiming £159 charges for Sept 06 when I only went £93 overdrawn!!!

It is always best to send contact by recorded delivery as you can check it has been received on the INTERNET.

If you send it again it will be there the next day, better to be safe than sorry but i wouldn't change the date i would send recorded delivery reminder with a copy attached.

and! Welcome to the site and good luck with your claim don't forget to open your own v's thread in the Halifax section, click the link " list of banks" at the base of this post

BL:)

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sent letter again by Recorded Delivery on 28th Oct but claiming charges back to August 05 instead of just September charges. Received reply back on 10th November offering £247 in full and final settlement which was only £30 short of the amount I was claiming. I was more than happy to agree to this as final settlement, money will come in v v v handy for Crimbo! Thankx v much:D